Worthing International Birdman 2010 Results Condor Class
- 1st Toby Quantrill Sat 29.8 Metres Sun 81 Metres
- 2nd Ron Freeman Sat 26.5 Metres Sun 36.1 Metres
- 3rd Roger Warren Sat 14.1Metres Sun 22 Metres
The Condor Winner is determined by a points system for the distance travelled over the 2 days of the competition and by performing consistently well on both days of the event.
Leonardo Da Vinci Class
- 1st Dr Bill Brooks Sat 20.2 Metres Sun 23.4 Metres
- 2nd Sean Frawley Sat DNF Sun 32.5 Metres
- 3rd Ryan Williams Sat 14.2 Metres 13.1 Metres
The Leonardo Winner is again determined by a points system for the distance travelled over the 2 days of the competition. Again the 2009 Winner Dr Bill Brooks retained his crown.
- 1st Paul Kearney
- 2nd Eliane Sinclair & Chris Niall
The points for the Kingfisher Class include markings for the Costume and performance as well as the distance travelled.
Longest Time in the Air
- Toby Quantrill 9.93 Seconds
This prize is for the aviator who manages to stay airborne longest over the 2 days of the event.
Funniest Birdman Moment
The judges sat to discuss the weekend’s event and by a unanimous vote the funniest birdman moment was:
- Eddie the Eagle Edwards Skiing off Worthing Pier
Furthest Flight over the 2 days and Overall Birdman Winner
This prize is awarded to the furthest flight over the 2 days of the competion.
- Toby Quantrill 81 Metres
DNF = Did Not Fly